CONTENT MANAGER / ONLINE EDITOR IN THE FIELD OF AUTOMOTIVES (M/F/D)
For our Hamburg office we are looking for a Content Manager / Online Editor in the field of automobiles (m/f/d).
CONTENT FLEET is a digital content marketing agency based in the most beautiful city in the world (and in Berlin). We have more than 100 fleet members with an average age of 33-years-old and all of them are individual, creative people. With a heart, mind and soft spot for everything digital we create inspiring content for our users and thus achieve maximum added value for our customers. It is important to us that you complement our team with your personality and your ideas, but also your rough edges. All content is unique. So are you.
Become a part of our fleet and revolutionise content performance marketing with us!
- Create different forms of text (news, how-tos, listicles, etc.) on topics such as new cars, brands and technologies
- Manage a project for a well-known car manufacturer
- Research topics and pictures
- Maintain our online portals
- Coordinate freelance editors
- Professional experience in the field of content management
- Experience in handling content management systems (especially Wordpress and Adobe)
- Keen interest in everything related to cars
- Attentive and independent way of working
- Experience in social media (especially Facebook)
- Perfect knowledge of the English language in spelling and grammar
As part of the Ströer Digital Group, we combine the advantages of a group with those of our agency life:
- Creative and independent tasks in a rapidly growing company, based in Hamburg
- A business culture that acknowledges your talent and personality
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- A great working environment as part of a highly-motivated, international and competent team
- Attractive and permanent full-time employment
- Cooperation with well-known customers
- Inspiring work environment in the Hamburger Speicherstadt with a view of the Michel
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF CONTENT FLEET?
Then simply send us your application via e-mail (cover letter, CV) with the subject "CM Automobile EN" to email@example.com, including your possible start date and your salary expectation. We are looking forward to hearing from you.