Editor in the field of automotive, sports and lifestyle
For international journalistic and content marketing websites, we are looking for Editors who help us create unique and exciting content. Our office is located in Hamburg.
CONTENT FLEET developed technology to be your 'wingman' in content marketing. Storybeat, our back-end semantic analysis tool, detects your target group's information demands and relevant content to satisfy those needs. We scan more than 100,000 publishers with 1,2 million pieces of content daily - all in realtime. We also keep track of all engaging actions on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube. This huge amount of data allows us to create impressive and successful content marketing strategies and rapidly learn from our performance in order to constantly evolve. Become part of our success story and revolutionise Content marketing!
- Create market-specific content for our well-known clients
- Research subject matter and digital images related to automotive, lifestyle, sports and culture topics
- Create new ideas and strategies in order to engage new audiences
- Coordinate topics with the client
- Professional experience in the field of content management, copywriting or similar
- Keen interest and good knowledge of topics related to automotive, lifestyle, sports and culture
- Perfect knowledge of the English language in spelling and grammar
- Good knowledge of the hot topics in the UK Media
- Attentive and independent working style
WHAT YOU WILL FIND:
- Creative and independent tasks in a rapidly growing company, based in Hamburg
- A business culture that acknowledges your talent and personality
- A great working environment as part of a highly motivated, international, and competent team
INTERESTED? If you are interested, please send your application (CV and work samples), with the subject “ Editor” via e-mail to email@example.com. Please include an indication of your preferred start date, and your salary expectation.