Freelance Content Manager (m/f)
For international content marketing portals, we are looking for freelance Editors who help us create unique and exciting content.
CONTENT FLEET developed technology to be your 'wingman' in content marketing. Storybeat, our back-end semantic analysis tool, detects your target group's information demands and relevant content to satisfy those needs. We scan more than 100,000 publishers with 1,2 million pieces of content daily - all in realtime. We also keep track of all engaging actions on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube. This huge amount of data allows us to create impressive and successful content marketing strategies and rapidly learn from our performance in order to constantly evolve.
Become part in our success story and revolutionise Content marketing!
- Create market specific content for our nameable clients
- Researching subject matters and digital images
- Support of our internet portals and blogs
- Creation of new ideas and strategies in order to engage a new audience.
- Professional experience in the field of Content Management, copywriting or similar
- Keen interest in the relevant topic areas
- Perfect knowledge of English language in spelling and grammar
- Good knowledge of Social Media (especially Facebook and Twitter)
- Attentive and independent working style
WHAT YOU WILL FIND:
- Creative and independent tasks in a rapidly growing company.
- Diverse and challenging projec
- An unlimited employment contract.
- A business culture that acknowledges your talent and personality
- A great working environment as part of a highly motivated, international, and competent team.
If you are interested, please send your application (CV and work samples), your possible start date, and salary expectation with subject “Freelance Content Manager” via e-mail to email@example.com.