For our office in Hamburg we are looking to hire a PHP Developer for Content Marketing Portals
CONTENT FLEET developed technology to be your 'wingman' in content marketing. Storybeat, our back-end semantic analysis tool, detects your target group's information demands and relevant content to satisfy those needs. We scan more than 100,000 publishers with 1,2 million pieces of content daily - all in realtime. We also keep track of all engaging actions on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and YouTube. This huge amount of data allows us to create impressive and successful content marketing strategies and rapidly learn from our performance in order to constantly evolve.
Become part in our success story and revolutionize Content marketing!
- Create and build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Be part of all the different phases of the project and contribute to its´ realization and implementation
- Develop and maintain existing backend applications
- Experience working with PHP
- Experience working with the frameworks Symfony2/ Symfony3 (or MVC)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiar with wordpress (optional)
- Good knowledge of English and/or German
WHAT YOU WILL FIND:
- Creative and independent tasks in a rapidly growing, innovative company.
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- A great working environment as part of a highly motivated, international, and competent team.
- Freedom of choice: Use your experience and knowledge to actively shape our agile development processes and the take part in decisions on used technologies. We work with the Kanban method.
- Opportunity to grow and learn as an individual to take on more responsibility as time passes
- Full time employment in Hamburg
- We do have a source of Mate, a pingpong table, fresh fruit, an amazing roof terrace top and the occasional after work beer.
INTERESTED? If you are interested, please send your application, your possible start date, and salary expectation with subject “PHP Developer” to email@example.com.