For our office in Hamburg we are looking for a PHP-Developer (m/f/d) in the field of Content Marketing Portals.
CONTENT FLEET is a digital content marketing agency based in the most beautiful city in the world (and in Berlin). We have more than 140 fleet members with an average age of 33-years-old and all of them are individual, creative people. With a heart, mind and soft spot for everything digital we create inspiring content for our users and thus achieve maximum added value for our customers. It is important to us that you complement our team with your personality and your ideas, but also your rough edges. All content is unique. So are you.
Become a part of our fleet and revolutionize content performance marketing with us!
- Create and build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules – from concept through realisation to live usage
- Architecture with Symfony and Elasticsearch
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Develop and maintain existing backend applications
- Work with different portals with traffic from 0.5 million to 2.5 million visitors a month
- Experience working with PHP
- Experience working with the frameworks Symfony3/ Symfony4 (or MVC)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiar with wordpress (optional)
- Good knowledge of English and/or German
WHAT YOU WILL FIND
- Creative and independent tasks in a rapidly growing, innovative company.
- Diverse and challenging projects
- A great working environment as part of a highly motivated, international, and competent team
- Freedom of choice: Use your experience and knowledge to actively shape our agile development processes and the take part in decisions on used technologies
- Opportunity to grow and learn as an individual to take on more responsibility as time passes
- Full time employment in Hamburg
- We do have a source of Mate, a pingpong and a billiard table, fresh fruit and the occasional after work beer
If you are interested, please send your application, your possible start date, and salary expectation with subject “PHP Developer” to email@example.com.